These are turbulent times. The situation is changing daily and the impacts of COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus) and the uncertainty around us only adds to the public health and financial anxiety we are all feeling.
The Riverside County Board of Supervisors, City Councils, City Managers, Mayors and staff want all of our residents to know that, while many things are different, we are still working hard to provide service to our community and especially to safeguard the public health, safety and welfare of everyone in Riverside County.
In response to an increasing number of requests for resources, Riverside County has released an online map to connect residents to food resources. Food Access gives directions to local senior meal sites, school district meal sites and food pantries within a 10-mile radius. The map also includes relevant details such as hours of operation, contact information and special populations served.
Food Access is available on www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus and on the RivCoMobile app (available on iOS and Android).
New food providers can email email@example.com to be included on the map.
For Further information,
Please click on the links below:
CDC Information – Coronavirus.gov
Student Resources – Covid-19 Updates
- Banning Unified School District
- Beaumont Unified School District
- Moreno Valley Unified School District
- Nuview Union School District
- Perris Elementary School District (loading issues)
- Perris Union High School District
- Menifee Union School District
- Yucaipa / Calimesa Joint Unified School District
- Val Verde Unified School District
City Resources – Resident Information for Covid-19
- City of Banning – Resources & Information
- City of Beaumont – Beaumont EATS Business List
- City of Calimesa – See Main Website
- City of Menifee – Resources & Information
- City of Moreno Valley – Resources & Information
- City of Perris – Resources & Information
Additional Riverside County & State Resources for Covid-19
Riverside County COVID-19 Cases